To view his page, click here.
The purpose of the hop is to promote upcoming works, and as I have nothing close to being finished, I decided to promote my latest one, so on to the questions:
- What is the title of your latest book?
- It is called Out of the Past.
- One night I had a dream that I felt would be a great story. It had all the components; great characters, a shady little villain, nice romance and sex.
- It is a m/m romance, with a bit of mystery/action.
- For Paul, the schoolteacher, I always had T.R. Knight of Grey's Anatomy, in mind as I wrote. For Javier, the love interest, I would like to see Eddie Cibrian in the role.
- Paul Vanderwall is not looking for love, but after a stint on jury duty, facing a hunky Latin lawyer for the duration of the trial, he is forced to confront issues out of his past in order to move forward into the future.
- It was published by Seventh Window Publications.
- It took me about 5 months to complete.
- It is very similar to Missing, by Drake Braxton, in that they are both m/m romance with a little mystery and suspense, some action and sex.
- It was a dream I had which I think was the Universe telling me that I should be writing as I have several other ideas floating around in my head taking up space.
- Cher is woven in and out of the plot, cat lovers will also find something in the book for them, and maybe a hint of something supernatural.
For Jeremy's website click here.